iGaming giant Microgaming is a developer renowned for its incredible capacity of striking the perfect balance between the appeal of the experience and the potential for big monetary rewards. And that’s exactly what players can expect from a new slot due for release this October: Atlantis: The Forgotten Kingdom.
Developed for the online casino games giant by independent studio partner Half Pixel Studio, the latest game to hit the ether is all about the potential of banking unusually large sums of cash.
Included in the highly volatile prize package are 5×3 reels and 243 ways to win, as well as a top Jackpot of up to 7,200x the bet. Bonus features abound, including Scatters, Multiplier Wilds, Stacked Wilds, and Stacked Symbols for maximum wins.
With bets starting out from as low as only $0.20 for a spin, everybody gets to play along, no matter the size of their bankroll.
A dream feature for any player is the availability of 5 different Free Spins bonus games. Triggered by landing 3 or more Pearl Scatters simultaneously on the reels, the feature allows the player to choose from among the following options:
- 20 Free Spins with the addition of the Warrior symbol being turned Wild. With this option, players could potentially bank up to 3,600x their bets
- 15 Free Games with the Advisor turned Wild as well as all payouts boosted by a 2x Multiplier. The top Jackpot here is 4,800x the wager
- 10 Free Spins with the Beauty icon turned Wild substitute. Also, a top Jackpot of up to 6,000x the wager is up for grabs
- 5 Free Games with the Queen symbol the Wild. Here, a top Jackpot of up to 7,200x becomes possible
- Mystery Free Games feature with a random number of free games and Wilds applied
|5/5||$1000 CAD|| Play now|
|4.9/5||$800 CAD|| Play now|
|4.8/5||$350 CAD|| Play now|
|4.7/5||$1600 CAD|| Play now|
|4.6/5||$750 CAD|| Play now|